St Mary's Catholic School is a community that walks in the footsteps of Jesus and works in partnership with families in the Josephite tradition, to develop and educate the whole child.
- In celebrating our Catholic faith in a life-giving community of living witnesses who serve God and society.
- In fostering open and supportive partnerships with families as the primary educators of their children.
- In educating the whole child in a safe learning environment where team work and collaboration are central, so that each child endeavours to become a valuable contributor to society.
- In providing a curriculum which cultivates life long learners through commitment to informed, current teaching and learning practice.
- In building sustainable relationships based upon mutual respect, trust, justice, equality, compassion, hope and care for the environment.
- to be positive and confident to take their own direction and reach their full potential.